maia101maia101

maia101

36 – Blue Mountains (Sydney), New South Wales, Australia

Found the one whom my soul lovs

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Mobile number not yet verified.

About Her

Country of Origin:
Vietnam
Location:
Blue Mountains (Sydney), New South Wales, Australia
Gender:
Female
Age:
36
Star Sign:
Capricorn
Height:
155cm (5' 1.0")
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Below Average
Hair Colour:
Black
Eye Colour:
Black
Ethnicity:
Asian
Home Language:
Russian
Other Languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Ask me later
Relationship Status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Short-term; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children:
No
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Non-Drinker
Education:
Ask me later
Occupation:
Ask me later
Income:
Ask me later

About Her Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in New South Wales, Australia
Gender:
Male
Age Range:
29 - 47
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Any
Looks:
Any
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Not important at all
Ethnicity:
Asian; White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Russian; Other
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Buddhist / Taoist
Relationship Status:
Single
Have Children:
No
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Non-Drinker
Education:
Bachelors degree
Occupation:
Artistic / Musical / Writer
Income:
Enough
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About Her

I hope someday all these tear of sadness will be replaced with tears of joy.
Kindness, compassion, joy, trust, honest, freedom, respect = true love.

About Her Ideal Match

Honest, sincere, polite, loving, caring, non smoker
I understand that may be 95 percent of the man are searching for one night stand, or relationship for fun. However, I m looking for the rest of 5 percent and hope to meet a man with beautiful mind and soul.

What Her Friends Say

maia101 hasn't asked any friends to write a recommendation yet.

More About Her

More Physical Characteristics
Hair Style:
Medium
Disabilities:
I have none
Body Art:
I don't have any
Personality
Sense of Humour:
I don't have one
Intelligence:
Intelligent
Ruled by:
The head
Personality Traits:
Easy going; Intelligent; Optimistic; Quiet
Valued Qualities:
Compassion; Faithfulness; Friendliness; Kindness
Fashion Sense:
Casual (I'm usually in my favourite jeans)
Favourite Clothing:
Shorts & a T-shirt
Favourite Colour:
Blue
Leisure & Entertainment
Date Activities:
A movie; A music concert; A picnic in a park; Dinner at a restaurant; Walking on the beach
Music Preferences:
Classical; Folk; Jazz; Pop / Top 40
Reading:
I love it
Books:
History; Travel
TV Habits:
I watch a few favourite shows each week
TV Shows:
Cooking / Baking; Documentaries; Educational; Nature / Wildlife; News
Movie Frequency:
Occasionally or irregularly
Movie Preferences:
Art Films; Documentary; Romance
Interests:
Cooking; Gardening; Healthy living; Photography; Reading
Sport Involvement:
Watching from the couch
Sports:
Aerobics; Cycling; Gymnastics
Food
Cooking:
I really enjoy cooking
Food:
Asian Fusion; French; German; Italian; Seafood; Vietnamese
Go Out to Eat:
I only eat out on special occasions
Dietary Restrictions:
I have none
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Organised
Pastimes of choice:
Doing household chores
Time Online:
I check in once a day
Family Size:
I've got a brother
Relationship Type:
I'm just plain single
Likes & Dislikes
Animals:
I love my pet(s)
Pets (Like):
Bird(s); Dog(s)
The Deep Stuff
Work Aspirations:
Find new, more meaningful work
Religious Attendance:
Only on religious holidays
Retirement Plans:
Living in a quiet cabin in the woods
Feelings about using DatingBuzz Australia:
Hopeful
Honesty:
Extremely